Congratulations on the pregnancy! A special and exciting time for you both, especially with the delivery in anticipation. Maybe you are also worrying about the labour:
- What to expect?
- How to cope with contractions and pain?
- How can my partner support and help during labour?
- How can we prepare for the birth of our baby together?
- Is there a class in English instead of Dutch?
Lytse Pop can help you: the Childbirth Class Birthing Together in English prepares you both in an informative and practical way. You will learn all the what’s and why’s about pregnancy and labour. You will learn and practice different breathing techniques, as well. The partner will be prepared as coach and support. In a relative short time you are well prepared as a team: giving birth with confidence.
Subjects Birth Class
● anatomy ● hormones ● how to cope with pain ● stages of childbirth ● instrumental delivery (vacuum, C-section) ● initial contact with the baby ● post-partum period ●
● relaxation exercise ● various breathing techniques ● positions for labour ● pushing technique ●
Extra’s to your preference (only with 6 hours in total)
● partner learns to give an excellent massage ● massage options during labour ●
● breastfeeding and/or formula feeding ●
Prices and sign up
Private Birth Class in English
Three 2-hour lessons or two 3-hour lessons | €270,- | At your home | Travel fee outside Harlingen €0,23 p/km | Check with your health insurance(s) for possible partial or full reimbursement of the birth class |
Private Refresher Course (second or following baby)
Two 2-hour lessons €180,- | Three 2-hour lessons or two 3-hour lessons €270,- | At your home | Travel fee outside Harlingen €0,23 p/km | Check with your health insurance(s) for possible partial or full reimbursement of the birth class |